- For more information on how to join the club please see the Becoming a Member page.
- If you are a prospective student who is already involved in athletics, please see the Prospective Students page, as we might be able to advise you on aspects of your Oxford application.
At OUAC, we welcome athletes of all abilities, whether you’re just starting out in athletics or you’re a seasoned international. While the club is focussed on training athletes for competition (with lots of opportunities throughout the year for you to get that prized PB) we also pride ourselves on being a very friendly club. Regular social events mean that often people find that their best friendships are made in OUAC.
There are lots of benefits to joining OUAC. As a member of the club you will receive:
- Free track usage.
- Discounted sports massages.
- Access to UKA level 4 qualified coaches.
- Circuit training once a week in Michaelmas and Hilary term.
- Access to the Iffley Rd powerlifting gym.
- Transport and entry to all Oxford v Cambridge fixtures plus many more competitions throughout the year.
- Many social events.
- Your personal athlete profile. Contact the webmaster to modify your profile
There is also additional support available for talented athletes. Please talk to your Captain if you feel you may be eligible.