Once you’ve made the fantastic decision to join OUAC, please contact either the President Hugo Fleming, the Men’s Captain Andrew Wheeler or the Women’s Captain Anna Niedbala (see the committee page and pick whoever you most like the look of!), who will happily guide you through the next steps.
with a cheque payable to OUAC. Alternatively you can make online payments to the OUAC account using:
The membership is valid for the current academic year. Any questions just contact the Honourary Secretary who will be happy to assist you.
If you are planning to compete for OUAC, you will require a club vest. Men’s vests are available for order from the OU Sports Shop Website. Women’s are available to order from our Kit Secretary Louis Rawlings, firstname.lastname@example.org. To order a women’s vest please either send a cheque to Miles Weatherseed payable to OUAC, or make a bank transfer to OUAC, details available from Miles. With confirmation of payment, please then send your request including size details to Louis who will make the order and deliver the vest to you.
As a member you enjoy the following benefits:
- Free track usage.
- Discounted sports massages.
- Access to UKA level 4 qualified coaches.
- Circuit training once a week in Michaelmas and Hilary term.
- Access to the Iffley Rd powerlifting gym.
- Transport and entry to all Oxford v Cambridge fixtures plus many more competitions throughout the year.
- Many social events.
- Your personal athlete profile. Contact the webmaster to modify your profile